Smart Mobile Studio 2.1.2
From Smart Mobile Studio
- Fixed support of expressions in array insert.
- FloatToStr is now overloaded rather than a function with a default parameter.
- Added support for + and += operators for array concatenation.
- Fixed issue with overloaded methods and public/private scoping.
- Fixed scoping issues with helpers.
- Added support for the ‘library’ keyword.
- Parser supports default property of a property. Example: someObject.stringDictionary['abc'] := ‘123’;
- Relaxed Gabelou for fields of external classes.
- Eliminated TObject dependency from some external-class related codegen.
- Fixed: ‘Code packing’ option was not stored.
- Preferences not defaulted properly after a re-installation
- Fixed some minor issues and UTF-8 encoding in the RTL
- Shims.InternetExplorer is included if SMART_LEGACY_INTERNET_EXPLORER conditional symbol is defined.
- Fixed setting style attributes in SmartCL.Borders.
- Fixed code that sets font family in TW3CustomFont.
- Added property .TextContent.
- Added SmartCL.Controls.ScrollBox to SmartCL.Controls.
- Removed deprecated unit warning in DataSnap.pas
- Added JEventTarget overload (needed for older browsers).
- Added Method, StatusClass, and URL properties to TW3HttpRequest.
- Added Timeout and OnTimeout properties to TW3HttpRequest.
- Added THttpHeaders class to SmartCL.Inet.
- Added unit SmartCL.Inet.REST which simplifies sending REST requests.
- Added function Test to string helpers in SmartCL.RegEx.
- Fixed default Header / Toolbar controls inverse gradient colors.
- Fixed OnTouch event handling for controls that can accept focus (memo, edit).
- A Smart Book Demos are converted to 2.1 format.